Parenting and Personal Growth Programming
About the Parenting and Personal Growth Program
Our Parenting and Personal Growth Programs provides a variety of evidence based psycho educational classes for parents, children, teens and adults in our community since 1971.
The programs offered are evidence based and designed to give everyone valuable, tangible information in a fun an interactive format.
We hold to the belief that the best kind of learning happens when you are enjoying yourself. Our courses feature guest speakers, interactive group work, mixed media presentations, and a hands-on approach from all of our trained facilitators.
Parenting and Personal Growth Programs Offered
Click on any course title to find out more, or to register for that program.
- How To Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk
- Siblings Without Rivalry
- Anger Monsters-Where do they Hide?
- Home Alone- Skills for Kids and Parents
- Sleepover 4 Self Esteem and Leadership
- How to Raise Resilient Children
- Raising Confident Boys
Parenting Teens and Teen Programming:
Personal Growth Programming:
- Anger Management for Men
- After the Anger, Keeping the Change-Men’s Group
- Brave New You- Women’s Group
- Bold New You- Women’s Group
- Healthy Relationships-Resolving Conflict with Respect
Parent Education Program Coordinator
604 467-6055 ext 107